Sabudana - 250 gms
Potato - 1 medium sized (boiled and mashed)
Peanuts - 1 cup (roasted and crushed)
Green Chillies - 3 (finely chopped)
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Curry Leaves - a few
Salt - to taste
- Wash the sabudana well, drain water and keep aside for a couple of hours. Keep it moist, by splashing a little water every half an hour.
- After a couple of hours, add in the mashed potatoes to the soaked sabudana.
- Heat oil in a pan and add in cumin seeds and curry leaves as tempering and add this into the sabudana-potato mixture along with the coarse peanut powder and salt.
- Make tiny balls out of the mixture and flatten it out into small tikkis.
- Deep fry them in hot oil for 2-3 mins. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Linking to: Snack Recipes @ My Culinary Creations