Paneer - 200 gms (diced into one inch cubes)
Baby Corn - 8 nos (cut into one inch pieces)
Cauliflower - 10 to 12 inch sized florets
Potato - 2 medium sized (boiled and diced)
Capsicum - 1 big (diced into one inch squares)
Curd - 2 tblsp
Tawa Masala Powder - 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli Flakes - 2 tsp
Salt/Pepper - to taste
Oil - 2 tblsp
- In a bowl, add in the curd, Tawa Masala powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder and salt. Mix well. Marinate the paneer cubes and boiled potato cubes in this mixture and refrigerate for an hour.
- Par boil the cauliflower florets and baby corns in a pan of water with a pinch of turmeric powder and salt.
- To the cauliflower add in red chilli flakes, basil leaves powder and salt. Keep aside for about half an hour.
- To the baby corn, add salt and pepper to taste and keep aside for a few minutes.
- Heat 2 tblsp of oil in a pan and shallow fry the paneer cubes, potatoes, cauliflower, baby corns and capsicum in separate batches and keep aside.
- Arrange the vegetables on kebab sticks and serve hot with mint chutney.